I help outliers building the next generation of weird companies move past the ‘media is the enemy” phase of public relations. I will help you craft a story that can be broadcast far and wide, no matter how outside-the-norm you are.
If your dream is to have a cover story in a prestige periodical, a Wall Street Journal stipple for your expert commentary, or reframe how a story in your space is covered, I can help you plot the course to get there.
Over the years I’ve done things like
- Put a VC making her comeback on the cover of a national magazine
- Secure the keynote slot of the biggest conference in a founder’s industry
- Guided numerous CEOs through extensive press tours, with coverage blanketing their spaces
I’m not a traditional agency, I’m someone who understands your journey. From financial journalism to trade & specialty coverage to personality driven lifestyle pieces, I can take you from Bloomberg and Vogue to private Discords and influencer group chats.
During our work together I can help you,
- Craft your narrative and position
- Understand how reporters think and their incentive structures
- Secure top tier, feature coverage in the places that matter
- Provide crisis communications support
- Find an agency (if that’s right for you)
I work on a retainer basis starting at $5,000/month – giving you access to me as your partner through whatever projects or objectives you have.
Consider me your diplomat to the 4th estate. I’m an effective accelerationist capitalist that speaks fluent woke. Reporters know and like me as their savvy crypto libertarian friend that lives on a Montana homestead.
I’m well known for my doomer optimism, YIMBY advocacy for the Montana Miracle housing reform, my digital futurism and, somewhat weirdly, my years in luxury fashion & brands.
Want to dive right into a conversation about a problem you’re having?
Book time with me on Intro and we can solve it
Ready work with me?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org